Wednesday, September 8, 2010

all about me!

There are many things I would like you to know about me! To start of, I hate fish, and I love the show Jersey Shore! I also love to play sports and be active. Being active is very important to me. I play softball all year around on two different teams. The first team i play on is for the school and they are a called the Kimberly Papermakers. On this team we play and practice during the spring. Our rival is the Kaukauna Ghosts, every year we play them and its a big game. People from all over come to watch us, because its a very important. Beating the Kaukauna Ghosts is like winning the lottery. Well not really, but very close! :) The other team that I play in is a summer team. Just this last summer was my first summer with Wisconsin Elite and it was a big success! We played in tournaments all over the United States! In my opinion, it was a blast and we did very well.

Another thing that i would like you to know about me is that I love to travel! Last summer I traveled to Denver, Colorado to play in a softball tournament with 700 teams!! I also went to San Diego, California to visit my best friend Alejandra that moved there around Christmas time last year :( good thing me and my friend got to visit her this summer. California was the best week of my life!! I absolutely love it there! Everything is just so beautiful :) Alejandra took us to Hollywood, it was sooo awesome! Too bad we didn't see any stars :P Lastly, I went to Kentucky for softball nationals and it was so cool! There were a ton of teams in the tournament. Sadly we did not win, but it was a bunch of fun! So that's pretty much all about me and what i did this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Merina! That's a lot to know about you!!! Softball sounds pretty cool - sounds like a great opportunity for you to see the world, meet new people, and maybe go to college for free! How awesome would that be???

    I like to travel, too. My favorite trip has been to Ireland, but my fiance and I want to go to Italy...I can't think of anything that would top Italy!

    ReplyDelete